Well...the plane rides are over! Thank goodness!!! Everyone did well...we only had one kiddo get sick on the long flight from Seattle to Beijing, but he was tough and got past it! We don't want to get on a plane for a while.
Snow Scare
T o most people, snow is a wonderful thing. It is so beautiful and can turn an ordinary backyard into a brand new playground complete with snowball throwing and snowman building. This is not the case for our adorable 13 month old. I don't think Max was terrified, but he was "scared stiff". We went o utside to walk in the snow together, and as soon as he took a few steps he froze-and not because it was cold. I could not get him to smile for the life of me. Oh well, we did have a sweet moment when I looked back and saw his and my footprints side-by-side. I bet next year will be a lot different!










Comments