My Baby is 4!


My baby is 4! That's just crazy.

So we celebrate!


So we had 3 parties for Max...don't smile just yet. The first one was at Nana and Gramps house. Nana made the coolest airplane cake complete with runway...yes I said made. I can't tell you how excited the boys were about that cake.

The next one was planned for him to party with his friends on his actual birthday, December 29. Stomach bug...do I need to explain...yes all 5 of us...lovely! We ate the cake a couple of days later...yum.

Max's last party was a week later and it was the best and easiest party I've planned so far!

Let me back up a bit. Last summer we took the boys to see Cars 2 in the theater. It was their first theater experience. There was a preview for Alvin and The Chipmunks (3 I think). Ever since he saw that preview he has been talking about it and yes he knew that it would come to the theater on his birthday. That is ALL that he has wanted. To go to the theater with his buddies to see that movie for his birthday.

So that was the plan. He invited one special friend from school and his sweet self wanted to invite one friend for his best friend Cooper. So Evan and Keely joined us with their families, CC and Grandad, Auntie Jo, Uncle Matt, and sweet cousin Abby. We had a feast at West Town Mall's Chick-fa-Le fit for any 4 year old, opened too many presents, laughed a ton, and then went to see the movie. Because we went on a Thursday night we had the theater mostly to ourselves. Perfect! I really didn't know what to expect with two 4 year olds and two 2.5 year olds but it went amazingly! (Where was Piper? Sleeping at home with CC.) All 4 kids sat and watched the entire movie-and I must add it was surprisingly clean! It might have helped that Max gave each friend a little Chipmunk doll and a ring pop for the movie...he was so excited to give his friends a present...so sweet.

It was an absolutely perfect party for my sweet little-but getting too big-Max Man.

Max, your daddy, Cooper, Piper, and I love you so much! Your heart seems to grow bigger and bigger each day. God is working in your little heart already and I love watching Him with you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precious Piper

We Still Love Eachother

Day 3: July 28