Summer 2014...WOW!

Well....after 2 years...I'm back!  I am resurrecting our family blog to document our upcoming trip to China to adopt our sweet Miley girl, but before Jeff and I get on that airplane I thought I would share some of our photos from this past summer.  

All three kids have been on the Wahoo's swim team.  The boys are swimming harder than ever and really progressing, but more importantly they love it!  Both boys are now swimming freestyle and backstroke in swim meets and Cooper has even swam breast stroke!  Wow!  Piper is in a non-swimmer group lovingly called the "feeders" group.  She started out this summer terrified to put her face in the water and now she is attempting dives and freestyle swimming about 6 feet across the pool.  We are so proud of all of them!  

Our summer has consisted of going to the pool, watching movies, and going to a few parks. We have gone camping once up to Rhone mountain State park.  We went Memorial Day Weekend and it was actually very cold at night.  We had a great time.  We had my mom and Jeff's sister and brother in law and their cute girl come and camp with us.  It was a great trip.  

Ok..enough writing...I know you really just want to see the pictures!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precious Piper

We Still Love Eachother

Day 3: July 28