I just thought this was a cute moment to share with you. It is a fact that my boys like their milk with some cartoons in the morning. I just love happy mornings!
T o most people, snow is a wonderful thing. It is so beautiful and can turn an ordinary backyard into a brand new playground complete with snowball throwing and snowman building. This is not the case for our adorable 13 month old. I don't think Max was terrified, but he was "scared stiff". We went o utside to walk in the snow together, and as soon as he took a few steps he froze-and not because it was cold. I could not get him to smile for the life of me. Oh well, we did have a sweet moment when I looked back and saw his and my footprints side-by-side. I bet next year will be a lot different!
I think it has rained for almost 2 months straight. I may be exagerating but not by much. BUT...we did have alteast one sunny day and this is a picture is proof. This was our first playdate with both boys! We had alot of fun. Max played with a water toy along with the other toddlers while Cooper slept in multiple ladies arms. I have to admit that Cooper was the star of the party. (Two of the moms are pregos and two others want to be.) Both boys and I enjoyed spending time with friends in the sun.
Life has been a little crazy around here to say the least, but are the memories I want to remember. Piper sleeping with Gramps. Cooper cooking his cars. Indoor picnics Piper's first bath at home. Pumpkin art Nothing like sleeping on daddy.
Comments
And,congratulations!!!! Lots of excitement this october!